Dedicated and straight forward landing pages at the Merchant environment increases usage and conversion of MobilePay Subscriptions. Traditionally, customers might associate it to be cumbersome to change payment methods, but a good landing page communicating how easy it is via MobilePay Subscriptions is a good tool to help with this.
Merchant should include
- The most important USP's for Subscriptions
- Answers this question: how does the customer get started?
- Provide easy access to an FAQ on payments on the page.
- We recommend that you have a dedicated Subscriptions FAQ, as it will minimize questions from your customers. Note: Your customers might experience other errors, e.g. with their general registration or card/account errors. These cases needs to be handled by the MobilePay Support in the individual country:
As a merchant, you have the opportunity to be visible in the MobilePay app. The only thing needed is that you have finished the technical verification here and comply to our UX guidelines. You change the logo and link to your landing page on https://admin.mobilepay.dk/ You need to have a landing page, that MobilePay can link to. Once you have that in place, please write to email@example.com with your request to be visible in the app.
Dedicated landing pages at the Merchant environment increases usage of MobilePay.
The first screenshot shows the logo's in the app, for when you're live.
It is possible for the merchant to have their logo shown within the MobilePay app itself. This makes it visible to all MobilePay users, and it is therefore a great opportunity to generate leads.
Contact the MobilePay API support team at firstname.lastname@example.org when you are ready for production access. You will need to include in your email:
- Screenshots or a video of your user facing flow.
- The e-mail we can use to send updates on operational status