This guide is designed to help you get started with MobilePay Subscriptions. You'll be starting off in the Sandbox environment. Its purpose is to give developers a shielded environment for testing and integration purposes.
Step 1 - Register
- All merchants should order the product needed on the MobilePay portal here (if you are an integrator, follow the process described here)
- Take a look at the API documentation. You'll find it in the APIs menu.
- You should already have received an email with an invitation to our Sandbox environment.
- Go to sandbox-developer.mobilepay.dk and log in with your credentials.
- Next you select your account > My Apps > Create new App to register a new application.
- IMPORTANT: Please make a note of your Client Secret as you will only see this once!
You should always store the Client Secret in a secure location, and never reveal it publicly. If you suspect that the secret key has been compromised, you may reset it immediately by clicking the link on the application details page.
Step 2 - Subscribe to APIs
To implement MobilePay Subscriptions, go to APIs and subscribe to the following APIs:
- Subscriptions User Simulation
From the API-page you're able to call the api and get the appropiate responses
Step 3 - Authentication
Once you have obtained credentials via zip file, set a redirect URI and received test data, you can start implementing the OpenID Connect flow. Read more about OpenID Connect and the process here.
- Step 1: Call /connect/authorize to initiate user login and consent
- Step 2: Wait for the response by listening on the redirect URI and get the authorization code
- Step 3: Exchange the authorization code for tokens using /connect/token
- Step 4: Keep the session alive by using the refresh token
Currently, our network utilizes the global IP range 126.96.36.199/19.
When we move to the new data centres during the next 1-2 months, our network will utilize IPs in two ranges:
188.8.131.52/19 and 184.108.40.206/22 - specifically port 443
As an external party, you might need to modify your firewall rules to allow traffic from us from 220.127.116.11/19 and 18.104.22.168/22 instead. Otherwise our traffic may be blocked, and our services stop working.
We cannot recommend this enough: Test early and test often. It's a great way to identify potential issues with your integration, and it gives you many opportunities to get familiar with the MobilePay APIs. We will provide you with test data, to test in the sandbox environment.