MobilePay PoS v10
MobilePay is introducing PoS API v10. This is an introduction to get started with the new API version.
Starting the process
- The first step towards integrating to the PoS v10 is to be invited by email@example.com - in order to be invited, you need to supply information:
- Name and VAT (Company Number);
- Current integration status: Are you a new or existing MobilePay integrator?
- if yes - which product have you integrated to?
- This will start a process to onboard the integrator in MobilePay and you will receive an invitation to MobilePay Sandbox Developer Portal
MobilePay Sandbox Developer Portal
- Once you receive the invitation to MobilePay Sandbox Developer portal you must create a user
- Next you select your account > My Apps > Create new App to register a new application and receive API credentials (X-IBM-CLIENTID and X-IBM-CLIENTSECRET) IMPORTANT: Please make a note of your Client Secret as you will only see this once!
- We will send you oauth2 credentials to use in sandbox environemnt and you can start testing the API
Access to production environment
- You must sign an agreement with new terms and conditions and return to us
- You will then receive an invitation to MobilePay Production Developer Portal where you must create an app as described above (you will then get a new set of API credentials to use in production(X-IBM-CLIENTID and X-IBM-CLIENTSECRET))
- We will send you the security credentials for production.
- Go through self-certification to be MobilePay certified
You are good to go!