In this section, you can find information on testing, and our test ressources. To ensure a good user experience, we recommend you to test your solution thoroughly before certification and launch.
Note: no actual payments or reservations are made.
- No actual payments and reservations are made. The payment backend have been mocked, and the transactions are kept in sandbox storage. This means that transactions won’t be visible in the test app activity list, and no app notifications are sent.
- Loyalty card system is also mocked, and static loyalty card information is returned when applicable
Audience: The test environment is meant for PoS integrators to be able to test integrations against the MobilePay PoS platform. It is an isolated environment that behaves as in live production, thus enabling PoS integrators to fully test the PoS API and business logic.
Background: The environment is strictly meant for carrying out tests and development tasks towards certification.
The API: The Merchant API in the sandprod environment is identical to the live production API.
- User simulation API: The API mimick the actions of a user and allows you to check in on a beaconId, accept and cancel a payment.
- Test app: This version of the MobilePay app is similar to the live version, but only supports payments in the sandprod environment.
In order to complete a payment flow in the sandprod environment, a test version of the MobilePay app is available. This version of the MobilePay app is similar to the live version, but only supports payments in the sandprod environment.
To install, you will have to allow installation from “unknown sources”.
MobilePay DK Vendor
MobilePay FI Vendor
When the app is installed, you have to accept “MobilePay A/S” as app distributor under Settings > General > Profiles & Device management, to make it work.
MobilePay DK Vendor
MobilePay FI Vendor
Log on to test app
- Install and open the MobilePay DK/FI Vendor app
- Select "Log på (Eksisterende bruger)" / "Kirjaudu sovellukseen / "Log on (existing user)"
- Enter a valid Sandbox phone number (see below section about test users)
- Enter PIN: “1234”
- Enter activation code: “123456” and press "OK" / "Jatka"
Check in to beacon and accept payment
- After logon choose "Betal" / "Maksa"
- Click "Scan QR" / "Skannaa QR"
- Create QR as described in Github documentation
- Scan QR code and accept payment
To complete a payment flow in the sandprod environment you will need to make user actions. We have made an API that can mimick the actions of a user. You find it in the API overview: Choose 'PoS User Simulation for Integrators'
With the API you can do the following:
- Perform a check in on a beaconId
- Accept a payment
- Cancel a payment
You must subscribe to the User simulation API, before you can use it. When calling the API, you must supply:
|Header: x-ibm- client-id||From the developer portal|
|Header: x-ibm-client-secret||From the developer portal|
|BeaconId||Created through the PoS API|
|Phonenumber||See below list of test users|
How to use the User simulation API:
- Perform a check in on a beaconId:
- Initiate a payment through the PoS API:
- Accept the payment:
- Cancel payment:
To perform a check in and payment accept, you must supply a phone number for a test user. Below you find a list of test users with different features.
When using the test app or user simulation API, you must use a test user. Below you can find a list of user ids for Denmark and Finland. If there is an issue with a test user please contact us. These test users are only to be used for for MobilePay PoS test. If you need a test user for a different product please visit the relevant product pages for more information or contact us at email@example.com
|Important: Below users are shared amongst all PoS integrators and receipts for all test transactions are visible in the activity list. Please note that the PoS name (defined in CreatePosRequest) is visible on the receipt. Therefore do not include any sensitive or confidential data in the PoS name.|
|+45 20031801||Credit||Credit card|
|+45 20031802||Debit||Debit card|
|+45 20031805||Credit||Partial capture|
FI test users
|+358 200318001||Credit||Credit card|
|+358 200318002||Debit||Debit card|
|+358 200318005||Credit||Partial capture|