After your test is complete you must complete a self-certification in order to get access to the production API and go live with your integration. You can read about the self-certifiation tool here.
When your test is completed and you wish to start self-certification please contact Developer support to get access to production developer portal.
- Go to https://developer.mobilepay.dk/user/login and log in with your credentials.
- Next you select your account > My Apps >Create new App to register a new application.
- Naming convention: Please name your app according to the name of your point of sale system.
- IMPORTANT: Do not reset client-id because this will brake your integration. For production you will not need the client-secret, and therefor you do not need to store it.
Once you have created the app please subscribe to these APIs:
- PoS for Integrators
- Integrator Authentication
Contact Developer support to request security credentials. The credentials will be password protected, and you must supply a mobile phone number (including area code) to which we can send the password.
When you have received the security credentials you are ready to complete the self-certication. Find information about self-certification here.
Once you have complete self-certification you can start onboarding your customers in production.