To ensure that your system is ready for production you need to have performed the basic API calls as described below. Once we have verified that the steps has been completed successfully, you are ready to start testing in hidden production.
When your test in hidden production is done, we will verify this and you will be able to go live and offer MobilePay Online to your clients.
Before you can offer your MobilePay Online solution for your clients we will perform a 'slim certifcation' and supply merchant documenation. The 'slim certification' is performed in production and is required before you can go live.
As PSP you must make a sufficient and understandable documentation of your MobilePay Online solution to your customer, the merchants. This should at least include the
- How to register to MobilePay Online. Setting up merchant Name and MerchantLogo.
- Documentation on how to use check out
- Documentation on how to use appswitch
- Give insight on the fall pits of context switch on client side:
- Scenario ‘browser A’ -> MP App -> ‘browser B’. The Merchant return page should not rely on any sort of session object (e.g. a cookie), to recognise the returning customer. It should solely rely on data given in the redirect.
- Scenario ‘browser -> MP App’. If possible, the Merchant should not rely on the customer returning client side at all. Rather it should process the purchase when the server-to-server callback is received
Slim certification - test webshop
Before you can go live with your solution you must pass a slim certification. In order to complete this you must supply a test web shop in production. The test web shop should contain items for around 1 DKK for which we can test various flows. We will test the following:
- Dual device and single device:
- Happy day
- Payment expire
- User reject
- Let request expire and see succesfull failedPaymentCallback (only if failedPaymenCallback is utilized)
- Accept payment with a not working card (e.g. no funds) and check that a PATCH on authorisationAttempt is made with succeed: false with a meaningfull responseCode
- We will ask you to capture and afterwards refund one of the test payments (the rest of the payments should be cancelled or expire)
- Confirm implementation of 3DS, VTS and Dankort SCA implementation
- Go through merchant documentation
We will inform you once the certification is completed, and you will be able to go live with your implementation.
Ensure to check step 4. Production for guidance and recommendation on production setup as well as mandatory implementation.
After certification you will be able to start onboarding your merchants. In this section you will find guidance and recommendations for production as well as mandatory implementation.