After certification you will be able to start onboarding your merchants. In this section you will find guidance and recommendations for production as well as mandatory implementation.
- SCA implementations: That includes delegated authentication for Visa, Mastercard and Dankort as well as 3DS fallback. Find information about the SCA in our Github documentation.
- Onboard individual merchants and not super merchants. See below section on Merchant onboarding for more details.
- Use merchant/web shop name and logo when initiating payments. See below section on Merchant onboarding for more details.
- Ensure merchants use correct and updated MobilePay logo and buttons. Visit our Design page for guides and ressources.
- Update all payments with capture or cancel and if refund is performed.
It is the responsibility of the PSP to offer test options to their merchants. It is not possible for merchants to perform test directly towards MobilePay.
- Perform test using the sandbox API. To do this you must suplpy your merchants with the test user that we have supplied to you during techincal onboarding. Your merchants can either use the test app or you can make the user simulation API available to them. It is your responsibility to instruct and support merchants in the use of our test app and user simulation API. We have made a 'Merchant Sandbox Testing' page with instructions about the test app. You can supply this to your merchants along with the phone number of your test user.
- Perform test using the production API. In order to perform test in production you can either create a merchantId used only for test payments or merchants can test using their own merchantId. To do this merchants must use the production MobilePay app downloaded through App store or Google Play and a production user. All payments should be cancelled to ensure that not transactions are completed.
Please visit our Design page for more information and ressources.
- Timestamp for error
- Request/event that caused the error
- Error responses
- Screenshot if error in app
- Any logs that can be relevant to the issue
|Tip: Sign up for our operational mail list to be informed about any operational issues concerning Online. Just contact email@example.com in order to be added to the mail list.|
Visit our News site to sign up for the newsletter and browse through our news archive.