Each day the merchant will receive the amount of completed transactions (minus any refund that the merchant might have made) from the day before. For reconciliation matters, the merchant can use the callbacks from the API.
We transfer daily all the transactions that have been executed combined to your account, which means that all of the transactions that are executed, the merchant will have them tomorrow in your bank. You get a callback when the transaction is OK. That status cannot be changed. If you conduct refunds through the API, then it will look like this
- SUM of approved payments yesterday
- MINUS SUM of refunding yesterday
- total amount in your bank today
So you call the API and get a status on your transaction. You use the callback status with regards to the individual transaction - and let that be decisive of whether the payment has been paid or not.
You can choose a reference or ID on the subscriptions payments that your merchant sends via MobilePay Subscriptions. It is possible to do reconciliation in three ways.
- You get the status on the subscriptions payment through the API. When the payment has status
executedthen ithe customer has paid. Callbacks for subscription payments are found here
- The individual transactions will contain the same reference/the ID, that you have assigned, and that reference/ID will be returned through the API.
external_idis the identifier of a specific payment in merchant's system, and can be used for this purpose.
- The merchant logs-in to our MobilePay portal on https://admin.mobilepay.dk where you can export the transactions in a csv-file.
For example, if the merchant wants to use their FIK-Creditor-ID for transactions, then you simply choose the reference number, which can be the merchant FIK Creditor ID. There are no special requirements for the merchant FIK creditor-ID to be able to use it for MobilePay Subscriptions.