MobilePay Developer Support provide technical support in regards to integration and maintanance for the following products:
- MobilePay Subscriptions
- MobilePay Invoice
- MobilePay App Payments
- MobilePay Point Of Sales
- MobilePay Reporting API
- PSP support for MobilePay Online
For merchant support of your MobilePay Online solution please contact your PSP. You can find a list of PSPs providing MobilePay Online here: DK and FI
If there is an issue or you have any kind of feedback or requests regarding your private MobilePay please contact our nice colleagues at MobilePay Support. You can find their contact information and opening hours here: DK and FI
If you have business related questions or product feedback, feel free to contact MobilePay Business support and they will assist you. You can find their contact information and opening hours here: DK and FI
We help with technical issues
MobilePay Developer support provides support in Danish and English. You can contact us either by using the contact form below or write us an email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond as soon as possible, within one business day. The Developer Support is closed on Danish holidays and we will reply you, as soon as possible.
What to include in the email
- Please: Always include a detailed description of the problem
- Company details
- Organization number (find yours at Virk)
- Environment: Sandbox or the Production
- Date and time
- Any relevant id such as: orderId, transactionId, merchant_id, payment_id, agreement_id etc.
- For API issues: Complete request and response details (plain HTTP from Postman)
- For app issues: Specify iOS or Android, and the MobilePay app version
- How to reproduce the error
- Screenshots, if possible.
- Please provide your contact information (if not in your email signature):
- Please include any other information that may be relevant or possibly helpful.
Can I call you? Nope. We do not have a phone number for Developer Support, and we do not have the capacity to help 1:1 on phone, sorry, since most cases involve information that needs to be in written form, such as ids, API requests/responses, etc. We can set-up a MS teams call in urgent cases.