This guide is designed to help get you started with integrating to the MobilePay API's. You'll be starting off in the Sandbox. Its purpose is to give developers a shielded environment for testing and integration purposes.
The goals of the integration plan are to: Confirm the functionality of the integration and create a plan for fine-tuning where required.
|Phase||Tasks of a MobilePay Subscriptions integration||Responsible|
||Merchant Business Contact|
Get started with Sandbox
Get started with Production
Prepare for launch.
Assess integration review
Go live with MobilePay Subscriptions!
You need to have ordered the product here in order to be invited. You will not be able to create an app and access the REST API to make test calls to them, unless you have been invited.
- Firstly, you will be contacted by MobilePay Business who will handle the product onboarding.
- Secondly, the DeveloperSupport team will handle your technical onboarding.
- After having received the confirmation email and completed configuring your account, you will be able to login and start using our MobilePay test environment.
Once the above is handled, then you will receive an invite to MobilePay Sandbox Developer Portal, where you must create an user. The Developer Portal is primarily used by the technical contact. If there are more developers, who should be invited to the Developer Portal, please let us know and forward us their e-mail address, and then we will invite them.
The first steps
Credentials are created using the mail invites received from the MobilePay Developer Support.
2. Create an app:
From the developer portal, click on your e-mail in the top and choose ”My Apps” at the top of the page. Click the create new app button.
NOTE: You can create more than 1 app, but it is up to you and your implementation. How you handle the data internally in your organisation is up to you, and not MobilePay. If you decide to create more apps, then you also need to manage the data. We recommend that you keep it simple and stick to one app.
Once you have provided an application name, description, etc. the system automatically generates a set of client-secret and clientSecret for your app. You will be shown your application
Make a note of your
client_secret because it is only displayed once. You must supply the credentials when you call an API that requires you to identify your app by using a Client ID and Client secret.
|For example, If you have two apps, then you need to manage the Client-secret and ClientSecret for 2 different apps.|
3. Go through OpenID Connect
- Step 1: Call /connect/authorize to initiate user login and consent
- Step 2: Wait for the response by listening on the redirect URI and get the authorization code
- Step 3: Exchange the authorization code for tokens using /connect/token
- Step 4: Keep the session alive by using the refresh token
3. Subscribe to API's
Now that you’ve registered your app, you need to subscribe to Invoice and/or Subscriptions API's, depending on your need.
- Invoice user simulation
- Subscriptions User Simulation
Following our best practice will assist converting users to MobilePay
- The merchant signs up for MobilePay Subscriptions or Invoice in a few simple steps on the MobilePay Self-service portal https://admin.mobilepay.dk/
- Once the merchant has completed the order (KYC / Legimitation etc), our onboarding team at email@example.com will verify your information and activate the Subscriptions and/or Invoice product.
- If the merchant is already a MobilePay customer, they just need to select the product.