MobilePay Developer Support provide techincal support in regards to integration and maintanance for the following products:
- MobilePay Subscriptions
- MobilePay Invoice
- MobilePay AppSwitch
- MobilePay Point Of Sales
- PSP support for MobilePay Online
If there is an issue or you have any kind of feedback or requests regarding your private MobilePay please contact our nice colleagues at MobilePay Support. You can find their contact information and opening hours here: DK and FI
If you have business related questions or product feedback, feel free to contact MobilePay Business support and they will assist you. You can find their contact information and opening hours here: DK and FI
MobilePay Developer support provides support in Danish and English. You can contact us either by using the contact form below or write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We will respond as soon as possible, within one business day. The Developer Support is closed on Danish holidays, and we will reply you, as soon as possible.
What to include in the email
First of all: Be sure to check FAQs and search to check if your problem is a common one:
If it's not: Please send an email with all relevant information to the address below:
- Please: Always include a detailed description of the problem
- A concise, self-explanatory
Subjectline, such as "
- Company details
- Organization number (find yours at Virk )
- Is it a problem in the Sandbox or the Production environment?
- On which date did the problem occur?
orderId, and preferably also
transactionId, merchant_id, payment_id, agreement_idto make it possible to search in logs.
- For API issues: Complete
responsedetails (plain HTTP from Postman).
- Please provide screenshots, if possible.
- For app issues: Specify iOS or Android, and the app version - and have a look at the standard reply for app problems.
- Please provide your contact information (if not in your email signature):
- Phone number
- Please include any other information that may be relevant or possibly helpful.
The DeveloperSupport email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I call you?
Nope. We do not have a phone number for Developer Support, and we do not have the capacity to help 1:1 on phone, sorry. We can set-up a MS teams call in urgent cases, since most cases involve information that needs to be in written form, such as ids, API requests/responses, etc. We do sometimes set up Slack channels for customers, so you can request that if you expect to be contacting us a lot.